Free Wireless Access
You may bring your laptop or device to access the wireless service. Please refer to the Library’s “Wireless Internet Access” brochure (available at the Check Out Desk) for details.
Computers with Internet Access
- 6 terminals for adults to use
- 2 for teens
- 2 for children 12 years of age and under
All persons must sign up to use the computers by showing their borrower’s card. Each person may use the computers for a maximum of one hour per day. There is also a “15 minutes only” computer that adults may use to read their e-mail or check a quick fact.
All children and teens must sign a copy of the Internet Safety Rules once each year. These rules explain how to use the Internet safely. A staff member will review the rules with you and answer your questions.
General rules for library internet use:
- No one may view pornography.
- No one may download programs or bookmark sites.
- No one may change the settings established by the Library.
Violation of these rules will result in loss of Internet privileges.