- Books, audio books, magazines, DVDs, kits, and book bundles.
- E-books and e-audio books on the Oklahoma Virtual Library
- Newspapers: The Chickasha Express Star, Oklahoman, and the Wall Street Journal
- Current issues of magazines
- Print reference books
- Power outlets
Equipment and Services
- Internet accessible computers: Free
- Printer: 15¢ per page for black and white and $1.00 per page for color.
- Copy machine: 15¢ per page for black and white and $1.00 per page for color. Payment can be made by either cash or check.
- Fax: $1 per page to send or receive a fax.
- Notary: Free. Check for availability on Saturdays.
- Scanner: Free.
The Library has two rooms available for public use. The large Meeting Room is available by reservation, even during hours when the Library isn’t open.
- There is a $50 fee for 4 hours, and a $100 for 8 hours. Payment can be made by either cash or check.
- Please see the Meeting Room Policy for further information.
A small Conference Room is available by reservation when the Library is open. The Conference Room seats 8-10 people and includes a whiteboard and power outlets.
- No fee for use
A collection of print research materials, including information about Chickasha and Grady County, family histories, yearbooks, and city directories, is available for use while in the Library. The Chickasha Newspaper Collection is available online through the Gateway to Oklahoma History.
If the Library does not own the item you want, it will be borrowed for you at no cost from another library.
Every year at tax time, the Library receives a supply of U. S. tax forms for free distribution through April 15th. The government is encouraging everyone to e-file. All forms and instructions are available on the IRS website.