- Books and e-books
- Large print books
- Books-on-CD, Playaways, and Downloadable Audio books
- Magazines and E-magazines
- Newspapers: The Chickasha Express Star, The Oklahoman, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today
- Current issues of magazines
- Print reference books
- Power outlets
- A copy machine is available for customer use. Copies and prints are 15¢ per page for black and white and $1.00 per page for color.
- A scanner is available for customer use at no cost.
- A Microfilm Scanner/Reader/Printer is available for use and microfilm of the Chickasha newspaper from 1898 to present is available. Pages can be printed for 15¢ a page.
- Fax service is available. Staff will send and receive customer faxes. Charges are $1 per page to send or receive.
- Notary service is available for free.
The Library has two meetings rooms available for public use:
A large meeting room is available by reservation for any hours even when the Library isn’t open.
- There is a $33 fee for 4 hours, $55 for 8 hours, or $110 for 2 consecutive days.
- The room can seat 100 people without tables and about 70 with tables.
- 10 tables and 100 chairs are provided.
- There is a big screen tv with DVD player. This tv does not have HDMI capabilities.
- There is a pull-down screen.
- There is a microwave and refrigerator and coffee maker available. Preparing full meals is not allowed.
- Please see the Meeting Room Policy for further information.
A small Conference Room is available when the Library is open, reservations are requested.
- This room seats 10 at a table.
- A whiteboard and power outlets are available.
A small collection of print research materials is available and a computer for doing research.
If the Library does not own the item you want, it will be borrowed for you at no cost from another library.
Every year at tax time, the Library receives a supply of U. S. tax forms for free distribution through April 15th. This year there will be NO paper instructions available only a limited variety of forms. The government is encouraging everyone to e-file. All forms and instructions are available on the IRS website.