What if I don’t have access to the Internet or a mobile device?
- If you can’t access the internet or need assistance accessing the portal, we recommend you ask a family member or friend to assist you with the registration process.
- If you prefer to use a phone, you can check your vaccine eligibility via phone.
- Call 211 to determine if you’re eligible for an appointment.
- We strongly encourage Oklahomans to use the portal if they are able for a quicker, more efficient registration.
Who can register right now?
- Anyone is able to pre-register and enter their information. However, only Oklahoma residents who are 65 years of age or older, as well as healthcare workers and first responders will be able to schedule appointments in the system.
- If you are not part of the current phases, you will be given the option to be notified when the vaccine becomes available to you, and when appointments become available once your phase is active.
- Please note that eligibility does not guarantee an appointment will be available to you. Appointment availability is solely dependent on vaccine supply in each county.