Update 3/27/2020 https://chickashapl.okpls.org/news/closure-update/
Update 3/21/2020 https://chickashapl.okpls.org/news/book-pick-up/
The Chickasha Public Library will be closed until further notice.
Important updates to library services during closure:
• All items currently checked out will not accrue fines.
• Items currently checked out can be returned to the outside book drops or you may keep them until the library is reopened. Book drops will be checked daily.
• No new holds will be taken, but current holds will be held until the library is reopened.
• For information about accessing the Oklahoma Virtual Library, to download e-books e-audiobooks, or magazines, or Kanopy, to download movies, visit chickashapl.okpls.org. Your username is your library card number and your password is the last four digits of that number.
• If your library card is expired, please call 405-222-6075 and leave a message with your name and card number. This answering machine will be checked daily. You may also email Lillie.email@example.com.
We will be updating Facebook and this page as new information arises.
The E-Resources tab has lots of great option for you to explore.
Please take care of yourself and your loved ones. We look forward to seeing you soon. Please contact us through the library email listed above or Facebook with any questions. Telephone, email, and Facebook messages will be monitored throughout the day, but we do appreciate your patience.
We are happy to announce that our streaming video service, Kanopy has made several titles credit-free to watch along with all titles on the Kanopy Kids section. The Kanopy link can be found on the E-Resources page.